Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20692 Discussions

No supported driver or software updates are available for your system.

Reraz
Beginner

I receive that message every time I want to use Driver and Support assistant. I uninstalled - reinstalled without a fix.

Screenshot (73).png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

There may be no drivers to update, or your devices are in the exclusion list?   Have you checked the IDSA exclusion list?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Reraz
Beginner

Maybe i dont have drivers to install. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Reraz,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We would like to jump in and inform you that the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) support is a software that offers driver and software packages available on our Download Center, available for Intel Hardware, such as our Graphics (integrated and discrete), wireless, and Nuc Products. However, as @AlHill mentioned, some drivers are not supported by this tool.

By checking the information you shared. We noticed that you have an Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Processor. Note that the F suffix on your processor model informs that the CPU does not contain any integrated graphics, and the CPU requires a discrete adapter. For further information, you can check our article Intel® Processor Names and Numbers.

Based on the information provided on the Gigabyte website, it seems that your motherboard model is B365M DS3H, which does not have a wireless module. Therefore, we can eliminate another Intel product that is supported by the Intel® DSA.

Based on this information, it seems that your system may not contain an Intel product that requires a Driver update, explaining the error message "No supported driver or software updates are available for your system".

But it is important to mention that there are two different types of drivers, generics provided by Intel and Equipment Manufacturer drivers, that are customized to work with each specific system. We recommend you check with your motherboard manufacturer to confirm which drivers you need to install on your system.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Reraz

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos