Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20665 Discussions

Problem combining 2 screens or collage mode

Fran_GN
Beginner

I have a mini PC with a latest generation Celeron processor.

The drivers and software are updated. I have connected two identical 1920x1080 PHilips displays horizontally.

Both the Intel panel and the operating system recognize the two screens and work perfectly, both in mirror and extended mode.

What it doesn't allow me to do is put the screens in combined mode, or collage mode, the option simply does not appear in the Intel control panel.

I need this option for a digital signare application.

What I can do? Where is the problem?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Fran_GN, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. Since this is a Mini PC, may I please know the specific model? Additionally what port are you using for this displays? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Fran_GN
Beginner

Model:

MeLE Mini PC, QuieterHD3 Celeron N5105 8GB 128GB Windows 11 Pro

procesador Celeron Quad Core N5105

8GB de RAM LPDDR4

eMCC 128GB

Port: 

HDMI 1

HDMI 2

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Fran_GN, 

Thank you for sharing this details. Upon checking I want to let you know that the Collage Display/ Combined Desktop is a feature that enables you to share one image across multiple independent displays, regardless of the panel or monitor type. The number of supported displays depends on the capabilities of your computer or motherboard. Since this is an OEM ( original equipment manufacturer ) device, please take into consideration that our support may be limited since we are not familiar with the technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers, and features that the OEM has designed and installed your system. In order to determine if this feature is supported by your system, I highly recommend reaching out to Mele Support. 

You may also visit this article for reference: What is Collage Display or Combined Desktop?

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos