Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20720 Discussions

Problem with Da Vinci Resolve Studio 18

Nicober95
Beginner

I am having an issue while running Da Vinci Resolve Studio 18, with my graphics Intel HD630 version 27.20.100.8280. 

Nicober95_0-1701101004004.png

This starts to happen when I update my OS to Windows 11, becasue while I was using Windows 10 I could ran Da Vinci without any problema. 

Could anyone found a possible solution?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Nicober95

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We understand you are experiencing issues with Intel® HD Graphics 630, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Please run the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) and the install the latest graphics driver from the Download Drivers & Software

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Nicober95
Beginner

Hi, thanks for your answer. 

I´ve just tried step by step what you recommended but the problem it´s still going. 

I´m attaching you the file of the scan from Intel System Support, in order to have an answer that can solve this problem. 

Regards 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Nicober95

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to clean install the graphics driver after using the Intel DDU? 

Let us know if you still need assistance by attaching the required report. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Nicober95

Thank you for your reply.

According to the report, the graphics driver installed is 27.20.100.8280 and the latest we recommend is 31.0.101.2125.

Also, the BIOS is not up to date. Please get in contact with the system manufacturer for further assistance. (Latest version F24)

We highly recommend checking with the developers, since it seems like your system does not meet the minimum requirements: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/readme/b06cdf01be8d4cacbfe90a098dd3b97a

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Nicober95

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to update the driver to 31.0.101.2125 and contact the OEM for the BIOS update? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Nicober95

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos