Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20833 Discussions

ROME 2, BLACK SCREEN COMES OUT AND FREEZES

canyosav
Beginner

In Windows 10, the game Rome 2 freezes and a black screen appears and you can no longer play it. I want to know the solution to this problem. I bought the Arc A750 and I don't like it.
In Windows 11 it doesn't even allow you to start the game.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, canyosav.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Let's work together to find a solution. First, kindly let me gather the following details that can help us diagnose the issue:

• Was the game functioning properly prior to using the Intel Arc A750?
  • Were there any recent hardware or software changes made before the issue occurred?
  • What steps were taken to troubleshoot this issue?
  • Have you tried updating your graphics driver to the latest version (which is 31.0.101.5522 WHQL Certified) verifying that your system meets the game's minimum requirements?
  • Have you tried running the game in compatibility mode or adjusting compatibility settings?
  • Have you tried lowering the game settings? If so, kindly provide details on the steps taken to adjust the game settings and whether the issue persists.

Additionally, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the precise arc grahics driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello canyosav,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the questions we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello canyosav, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos