Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

‘Refreshing’ problem when trynna open Intel Graphics Command Center.

HamudEl
Beginner
Hello!

I just bought a new Lenovo Legion 5 with Intel I7-10750h and RTX 2060 processor. I’m trynna optimize the settings for gaming but I’m experienced a bit of an issue. Whenever I wanna go to Intel Graphics Command Center (under display), it just constantly keeps ‘refreshing’ while not having any display connected within the program itself. I wanna get into the colour settings etc, but it doesn’t let me… I really need someone to explain why I’m having this issue rn, it’s a 10th gen Intel core I have and I’m ‘supposed’ to be within the range for the command center to work and be suited for my laptop. Help please:(
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello HamudEl,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Intel Graphics Command Center.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Did the Intel graphics command center work before?
  • Have you tried rolling back the driver?
  • Run and attach the reports of the following utilities:
    • Intel® System Support Utility for Windows.
      • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
      • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
      • To save your scan: click on "Next"; then "Save."

• Intel Graphics Command Center report.
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello HamudEl,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello HamudEl,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos