Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20641 Discussions

Star Citizen Crashes/low performance

Jason-Arc750
Beginner
I’d like to start by thanking you for all the hardwork and progress you-all as Intel support have done, I noticed in the game Star Citizen, the Intel Arca750 had some minor rendering and resolution issues, but most of all would keep crashing the game, over and over again. Specifically graphically demanding situations like majorly populated cities (Lorville on planet Hurston in specific) and issues with multiple 3D models at once. Will there be further support or changes in the future targeting the performance of the title Star Citizen? Specifically the game stability?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jason-Arc750, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided below to enhance your game performance and find a possible solution to the game crashes.

If the issue still persists after trying out the recommended troubleshooting steps, please share with us your SSU so we can get more information with regards to your system and do further investigation.

As for our concern regarding whether there will be further support or changes in the future targeting the performance of the title Star Citizen, specifically the game stability, I will raise this concern with our engineers once you have tried the troubleshooting steps that we have provided.

And by the way, we may know if Star Citizen is the only game that is having an issue?

We look forward to your response!

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jason-Arc750,

We are checking in with you on the Star Citizen Crashes issue to see if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Jason-Arc750
Beginner

Hello @ACarmona_Intel 

I tried the suggested troubleshooting methods multiple times (latest windows 11, and intel graphics driver.) and still experienced crashes and graphical architects. I also deleted shader files and user info/cache in order to help but no luck. I sent the SSU in private message because the link from the SSU scan app did not work and would not let me submit the scan, if you prefer me to send it another way let me know, Thanks.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Jason-Arc750,

We are checking in with you regarding the Star Citizen Crashes issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Jason-Arc750,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Jason-Arc750
Beginner

@ACarmona_Intel  I did send the SSU form to you in private massage because I wasn't able to send it through the link.

0 Kudos