Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Unable to launch the application. None of the connected displays are using the Intel Graphics Driver

Adrian34
Beginner

Hi, I am getting below message when opening Intel Graphics Driver.

"Unable to launch the application. None of the connected displays are using the Intel Graphics Driver"

Windows update is up to date.

See attached file

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Adrian34, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this topic, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

When did you purchase the Intel® NUC?

How many displays are you trying to connect to the Intel® NUC?

What is the specific model of those displays?

What video port are you using to connect them?

Are you using adapters or converters?

Was it working fine before without showing that error message when you try to open Intel Graphics Driver?

If yes, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Adrian34, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Adrian34
Beginner
Hi, Thank you, I managed to resolve it, all it needed is the AMD graphic card driver update, thank you
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hi Adrian34, You are very welcome, thank you very much for your response.

Perfect, excellent, it is great to know that the problem of being unable to launch the application got fixed after installing the AMD graphic card driver update and now the computer is working properly.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos