Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20692 Discussions

hi all intel support team

Tanya86
Beginner

hi all my intel intel(r) iris(r)  graphics version: 31.0.101.2125 every time i do a windows 11 update is keep putting the back to the old graphics driver any help on this

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Tanya86Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before without putting back the old graphics driver?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes, besides the Windows* 11 update, that might cause this problem?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Tanya86, 

I am following up to confirm if you had the time to read the previous post and gather the information requested. If you have any doubts do not hesitate to let me know.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Tanya86, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos