Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20751 Discussions

i got a problem when updating my intel iris xe graphics

AdamC1
Beginner

i've encountered this problem for more than a year now and i still don't know how to with it. Basically everytime i try to update my graphic driver,  it downloaded and extracted but doesn't install. I check my history and it only said install failed with no explanation. Please Is there a solution for this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
VonM_Intel

Hi, AdamC1.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I understand that and I feel your frustration with encountering difficulties updating your graphics driver, especially when the installation consistently fails without any details. Let me try to help you with that.

Let me gather the following details:

• Can you please specify the exact model of your graphics driver? If possible, please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform.
  • How would you update your graphics driver? What are the detailed procedures you take to install it? Also, have you tried updating your driver via Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)?
  • From where did you download and extract the graphics driver?
  • Are you using an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) device? This will help us in determining whether there were any compatibility issues between the driver and your system.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos