Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20641 Discussions

i need an old version of intel iris xe driver

Mohamed5
Beginner

like the 27. version because when I update to the latest version or any version on the intel website it crashes my laptop and can't play any type of video games

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Yuki14
Novice

Hello @Mohamed5  may I know what's the model of your laptop? Per checking on intel's website, the oldest graphics version that they have is 31.0.101.5074 as what you can see on this link, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/785597/794835/intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-windows.html. Maybe we can look at your laptop manufacturer's drivers. 

0 Kudos
Mohamed5
Beginner

my laptop is lenovo Yoga 7-14ITL5 and i checked the lenovo website but it also have the 30 version last time i checked and it didnt work

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mohamed5,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please generate an SSU report and share it with us, since it contains important details about your system, to further investigate our concern. After providing the SSU, I will raise our concern with our engineers.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Mohamed5, 

We are checking in with you to see if you already have your SSU, so we can further isolate our issue. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mohamed5, 

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mohamed5, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos