Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20643 Discussions

intel arc a770 drivers are not updated

Agent1982
Beginner

Hello. There is some strange problem. The latest driver for the Intel arc a 770 16gb video card that is installed is driver 31.0.101.5186. All subsequent updated drivers are not installed in any way. Error code 1. I tried to remove drivers through the DDU program in safe mode, but installing new drivers 5333 and 5382 always fails with an error. WIN 11 system is updated, all drivers are updated. BIOS latest version. Intel arc control also sees and downloads updated drivers, but cannot install them. What should I do about this problem?

MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK motherboard, Intel Core i5 12600k processor, Ram Kingston DDR5 Fury 32gb, Ssd Samsung Evo 1tb and Gigabite aorus gen 3 1tb

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Agent1982,

Thank you for posting in the communities. Based on the issue you are having, this article can be helpful to you: “Unknown error(0xe0000246)-Exit Code: 1” When Installing Intel® Arc™ Drivers.

If this do not work, please share with us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your configuration and check for other possible errors. Additionally, are there any issues that you are having prior to updating your drivers? I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Agent1982
Beginner

Before writing here, I read all the articles. SETTING the administrator username does not work the same.

Naturally, I will not publish the SSU log publicly. There is personal information there. Moreover, I sent all the logs to Intel support and support stopped responding. Maybe you should change developers for Intel products? There were no problems with previous versions of drivers. All the latest drivers, which now weigh half as much as usual, are not installed. Previously, the drivers were more than a gigabyte, now they are 600-700MB and are not installed.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Agent1982,

Thank you for responding back to us. I have sent you an email about your case. Please check your email for more details.

Ramyer M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Agent1982
Beginner

Hello. Once again I have struggled with updating the driver and the most recent two driver releases are not updating. I used all your recommendations. I was only able to update to version 31.0.101.5194. The latest 5382 driver is not updated. Error code 1.

0 Kudos