Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

intel iris xe

kazy
Beginner
currently device using: HP Pavilion 14 dv0534TU Intel Core i7-1165G7 Intel Iris Xe graphic
My laptop is locked at 60 fps while playing leauge of legend on fullscreen mode but its running more than 100fps while on borderless mode
Second issues look like genshin impact has a render bug on my device
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Harryincorrect
New Contributor I

Hi. This might not work for you but what I did to solve this same issue was this:

a) Open "Intel graphics command center'

b) On the top right corner, click on "global settings"

c) Click on the drop-down list next to "Smart V Sync". Choose disable.

For the Genshin impact one, what worked for me was changing the graphics presets to either medium or low and restarting the computer. I wouldn't go with the high settings since it could reduce the fps by quite a lot since these aren't discrete graphics cards. I've noticed that this problem occurs whenever you change the graphics settings. Most probably because of a change in the effects settings. 

As I told before, there's no guarantee that what I've written above should work for you. Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Harryincorrect
New Contributor I

Hi. This might not work for you but what I did to solve this same issue was this:

a) Open "Intel graphics command center'

b) On the top right corner, click on "global settings"

c) Click on the drop-down list next to "Smart V Sync". Choose disable.

For the Genshin impact one, what worked for me was changing the graphics presets to either medium or low and restarting the computer. I wouldn't go with the high settings since it could reduce the fps by quite a lot since these aren't discrete graphics cards. I've noticed that this problem occurs whenever you change the graphics settings. Most probably because of a change in the effects settings. 

As I told before, there's no guarantee that what I've written above should work for you. Hope it helps.

0 Kudos
kazy
Beginner

So the lol fps problem was solved with ur method but i tried changing the genshin impact to lowest and turn 60 fps mode on setting but it still had that render problem 

Sometimes i play the game it doesnt have that problem but after like 10-15minute it started to have that render issue on the character and then for a while later it went back to normal .Do u have any other method and tks for the lol method ,it works for me 

0 Kudos
Harryincorrect
New Contributor I

Good to know that the first one worked for you. Maybe it's the game's bug? Most probably not, but try verifying the game files and reinstalling it. Update your pc. Make sure to not put any optimizations on the game. Also, what preset do you use? Do the red dots occur only in white? Have you seen it occur to the companion thingy in the game, which I think is called Paimon? There are other characters that you can use I think like a red dressed riding hood, a chief of an army and such whom you could try. Check if it occurs there and not just the Traveller girl.

0 Kudos