Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20721 Discussions

modding windows iso

enginbey8108
Beginner

friends, how can I write intel setupchipset.exe silent installation bat I want to use -s but can you write bat for windows iso please I mean run during installation

0 Kudos
6 Replies
enginbey8108
Beginner

my thread i want it to run during installation

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello enginbey8108,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Just to make sure I understood correctly, are you trying to run a silent installation of a chipset software?
  • What is the chipset software you are trying to install?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
enginbey8108
Beginner

@Steven_Intel I want to do a chipset silent installation of my computer, can we add setupchipset.exe in the program, start waitle chrome,winrar,zoom,adobereader,zoom vlc,I want silent installation

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for your reply.

In order to better assist you, we would like to gather your system specifications. Download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos