Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

关于英特尔A系列显卡对Dark and Darker这款游戏的兼容性 优化希望能有效得到改善

zip778
Beginner

使用A750游玩该游戏过程中存在地面闪烁,复杂环境人多场景下疯狂掉帧和卡顿等一系列问题,我也做过一系列同样的电脑配置以及同样的电脑性能,在使用朋友的英伟达3060并没有以上的问题,我寻思A750并不比3060差,还请英特尔做一下对此游戏的适配以及优化,虽说玩的人不多,游戏也比较冷门,不过我还是看好英特尔显卡之路!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello zip778, 

请注意,我们只能用英语为您提供支持。我们使用网络翻译工具来翻译此回复,因此可能存在一些不准确的翻译。

Thank you for posting in the communities. We are committed towards improving our products and rest assured your satisfaction is important to us. I do have some questions so we can further help you with the game. Can you please share with us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your configuration? May I also please know the specific fps that you are experiencing in the game? Additionally, could you please inform us which game distributor you purchased the game from? I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
zip778
Beginner

电脑硬件如下

CPU:AMD5600 b2步进

主板:昂达b450s-B

内存:长鑫A代 金百达银爵c16时序

DDR4  3200频率 16GB(8GBx2)

固态:金士顿NV2 SSD m.2 (500G)

显卡:英特尔蓝戟Arc A750 8G

游戏厂商开发者IRONMACE

游戏名:dark and darker

官网购买与下载渠道:https://www.darkanddarker.com/

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello zip778,

Thank you for sharing the specifications and the game distributor. I did notice you did not send here the SSU logs. Would you prefer if we continue our conversation by email?

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello zip778,

I am just following up about your SSU lost so we can investigate this for you. Feel free to reply to my post with this information so I can check this further for you. I will be waiting.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello zip778,

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you require further assistance at a later time, feel free to create a new thread. Please note that this thread will not be actively monitored after closure. Thank you for your understanding.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos