Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1708 Discussions

《A Plague Tale: Innocence》runs unsmoothly and janky

nwt
Beginner

《A Plague Tale: Innocence》瘟疫传说:无罪

我操纵人物角色奔跑时,人物画面会卡顿,人物移动速度异常。

When I manipulate the character to run, the character screen freezes and the character moves at an abnormal speed.runs unsmoothly and janky

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Nwt,

Thank you so much for posting in our Intel communities.

请注意,我只能用英语支持您。我使用网络翻译工具翻译了这个答案,所以可能有不正确的翻译。

We understand that you are having an issue with the game as the character is having abnormal behaviour.

In order for me to isolate the issue and provide you with the best solution, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
  • Was the game working fine before?
  • Have you changed anything on the system that led to the issue?
  • Is A Plague Tale: Innocence the only game that is having an issue?
  • I do not have sufficient details about your hardware and software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report so I can check important details such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc.
  • If you have taken any steps to fix this issue before contacting us, please give me those details so we don't repeat any unnecessary steps.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Nwt,

We are checking in with you on the game issue we are having in case you have any additional queries or require further explanation. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Nwt,

We are checking in with you on the game issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Nwt,

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos