Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

A750(ARK: Survival Evolved) The reflective part has white dots

llw
Beginner
Ordinary scenes will also have small white dots that are difficult to detect.

At the beach, there will be white dots when the light is reflected on the beach.

Trees and grass flicker, even if I turn on anti-aliasing
Game and graphics card drivers have also been updated to the latest version

https://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/ARK_Survival_Evolved/
0 Kudos
9 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello llw, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. Just to confirm, aside from the this issue, how about the fps of your game? Does it drop as well? Also, may I please know the current resolution that you are using in your system. You may also send the SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your configuration. Can you also please send us a screenshot of your in game settings? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello llw,

I am just following up regarding the information I requested in my previous post. Feel free to post it here so we can assist you. Thank you!

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
llw
Beginner
0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Helo llw, 

Thank you for responding to us. I appreciate the screenshot that you have sent; however, it would be best if we could gather your SSU logs so we could check for possible errors. I also noticed that the settings are in a different language. Please be informed that we can only support you in English. We have used a web translation tool to translate this response; hence, there may be some inaccurate translation. 

Would you prefer if we continued our conversation by email? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Helo llw, 

I hope you are well. Feel free to share with us the logs or if you prefer to continue our conversation by email so we can accommodate your request. I will be waiting. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
llw
Beginner

Sorry, I've been a little busy lately.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello llw, 

Thank you for taking the time despite your busy schedule. We recently release a new driver version 31.0.101.5445 WHQL Certified, were you able to try it as well? If you are, how did it go? By the way, would you be able to send a screenshot of the game settings in English, this way we can be sure that we are accurate with our replication. I will be waiting for your reply, 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
llw
Beginner

I have updated to 31.0.101.5445 and this problem has not been solved.
Let me emphasize that even if anti-aliasing is turned on, the problem still exists.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello llw, 

I'm sorry to hear about this result. By the way, thank you for giving us a screenshot in the English language so we can investigate this properly for you. I'll proceed in coordinating this with our team and get back to you on this thread as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos