Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

A770 stream Black Desert Online on discord flickering

CookTurtle
New Contributor I

There is a small problem bother me long time ago. That's when I use Discord Screen share the Black Desert Online the screen will flickering when I change to other windows. But other games are not happened. Beacuse my Discord using press to talk, so my Discord and Black Desert is run at administrator. And I try close Hardware acceleration in Discord the problem still not solve.The video below will show what happend when I stream BDO. In the video I show the BDO stream and Genshin Impact stream.But only BDO flickering , this video only test 2 games but I try so many games such as Monster Hunter World . Apex Legend . Euro Truck Simulator 2 . The Escapists 2 . Soulmask . ARK . GTAV .All of the game in my computer are not flickering. Is the problem cause by driver or the game?  

https://youtu.be/XAU60ytsTJw 

0 Kudos
25 Replies
CookTurtle
New Contributor I

Unfortunately, when I turn off the "Use our advanced technology to capture your screen." and restart discord to stream it still flickering.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello CookTurtle, 

Thank you so much for the update.

I'll let our engineers know regarding the result of the steps that we have provided to you.

By the way, thank you so much for the time and effort you took to perform the troubleshooting steps that we have provided. We will look deeper into our case and again post the response on this thread once it is available.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello CookTurtle,

Again, thank you so much for patiently waiting on our response.

We have noticed that your OBS is open. May we know if you have tried to close OBS by just streaming on Discord?

And also, have you updated to the latest Arc driver, 101.5445? If not, kindly install it.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
CookTurtle
New Contributor I

I open OBS just record the situation to make you know. How were flickering happened. Almost all of the discord stream time the OBS was closed.

My driver always update to latest version so now I'm using 5445.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello CookTurtle,

Thank you so much for your patience as we keep on investigating the root cause of the issue. 

We sincerely appreciate that you followed through with our recommendations, and we are truly sorry to hear that the issue still persists. Again, we will conduct additional investigation and post the response on this thread when it is available.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos