Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1708 Discussions

ARC 770 low fps - Assassin Creed Syndicate with DX11

Maury
Beginner
HI,
I'm playing Assassin Creed Syndicate, when I use DX11 I have a low frame rate, if I use Vulkan, with DXVK 2.3 the frame rate increases a lot. Is it possible to optimize the driver to work well with the DX 11? I attach the benchmark I produced.
Thanks and good job

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Maury,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. Since you are having low performance issues while playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate using DX11 with your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Maury
Beginner

HI,
I use an Intel ARC A770 LE card, I haven't had better results in DX by changing the drivers. In VULKAN using DXVk 2.3 is much better.
I attach the LOG file.
This condition also occurs with Assassin Creed Origin.
Best regards

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Maury,

Thank you for your response and for sharing the Intel® SSU.

I noticed in the report that there are some pending updates, we recommend having the system up to date, please follow the steps below and let me know the results:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Maury
Beginner
HI,
I always use DDU to install drivers.
I don't think the bios can reduce performance in DX11 compared to Vulkan, it's really a game-related issue. If you try it in your laboratory you can easily see it for yourself. I continue to play Syindicate in Vulkan but other less pro users playing in DX11 will have low performance and it's a shame.
Best regards
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Maury,

Thank you for your answer and clarification.

The reason and the importance of updating the BIOS is because in some cases it may help to improve the stability, performance, and compatibility with the graphics card. We will be more than glad to test this issue in our laboratory, but first, we would like you to make sure that the issue persists after the BIOS update.

Please keep us informed of the results.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Maury
Beginner

HI, I updated the bios, I attach the new log. I checked the performance and it hasn't changed, in DX11 it's low. I hope for your intervention. Best regards

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Maury,

We want to let you know that we are currently investigating a performance issue with Assasin's Creed Syndicate; unfortunately, we can't commit to an ETA or update on this matter, but rest assured that we are working on it. We will go ahead and look into this internally, and we will post back as soon as we have more details.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Esteban_Intel

Hi @Maury,

Starting on Intel Graphics driver version 31.0.101.5333 we included a possible fix for this issue. Please install the latest Intel Graphics driver version and test it out.

0 Kudos