Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1626 Discussions

After Turning on the resizable bar my Intel Arc A750 not working

Kaif
Beginner
Hlw my motherboard name is asus tuf b450 pro-ii,and my cpu is Ryzen 5 5600 and i have a 1 tb m.2 ssd but when i turn resizable bar from my bios my gpu stop working and my display not showing anything now what can i do for my solve
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Intel® ARC™ Graphics

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I know experiencing issues when trying to use Resizable BAR on your system can be an inconvenience, I will be more than willing to assist you with this problem.

I would first recommend that you reset your BIOS settings to default settings. Once reset, make sure Resizable Bar is enabled and CSM is disabled which is known to sometimes cause boot issues.

If the issue continues please let us know if Resizable BAR was working fine on your system previously and if there has been any recent update on your system that might have caused the problem. In addition share with us a log file from the Intel® System Support Utility so we can check more details of your system configuration.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Kaif

Please let us know if you were able to perform the troubleshooting steps we recommended in our previous post and in case the issue still continues to happen, please share with us your system specs through the  Intel® System Support Utility.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Kaif

We have not received a response from you so far, we hope our previous recommendations to reset your BIOS to default settings and disable CSM helped you resolve the boot issues after enabling Resizable BAR. We will now close this thread but feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos