Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1620 Discussions

Android Emulators Crashing or no performance in Arc A750

Electro169
Novice

I recently purchased Arc A750 and tried android emulators like - bluestacks ,gameloop etc ,in bluestacks the game getting crashed after loading in directX and in Gameloop emulator the performance is very bad and too much input lag ,frame drops etc

Please fix these issues

Labels (2)
20 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Electro169

thank you for posting on the  Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing performance and crash issues we trying to use Android emulators on your system.

We would like to ask you for the following information to assist with this issue:

• Is Resizable BAR enabled on your system?
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it to your response to get more information on the hardware configuration.
  • Share a short video showing the issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Electro169
Novice

i tested some other emulators also like - LD PLAYER,SMART GAGA , but none of them are working properly . some of them are crashing or stuck on loading screen or no performance . The video i provided earlier is of bluestacks in which i am getting crash on OpenGL but in directX the game runs for some minutes and crashed . Please fix these in future updates

0 Kudos
Shanky_S
Beginner

I've been facing the same issue on an intel arc a380 card, trying to run android games on msi app player & bluestacks and it crashes as soon as the game starts matchmaking, before the crash i can see the gpu usage shoots up to 100%  for a second and the emulator closes.

Heres what is shown in the event viewer : 

when the crash occurs using opengl rendering

Faulting application name: HD-Player.exe, version: 5.9.300.6315, time stamp: 0x635a7d43
Faulting module name: igxehpgicd64.dll, version: 31.0.101.4382, time stamp: 0x6474eee2
Exception code: 0xc0000094
Fault offset: 0x00000000001772a4
Faulting process id: 0x10a4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d99af0f13dcc0c
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\BlueStacks_msi5\HD-Player.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch_d.inf_amd64_dc870196ea9e95a5\igxehpgicd64.dll
Report Id: 41681ac6-3fa6-48c7-93c2-9fcc84bbc5d8
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

when the crash occurs using directx

Faulting application name: HD-Player.exe, version: 5.9.300.6315, time stamp: 0x635a7d43
Faulting module name: libGLESv2.dll, version: 2.1.0.0, time stamp: 0x606fffae
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000176b70
Faulting process id: 0x2138
Faulting application start time: 0x01d99b03fc41564c
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\BlueStacks_msi5\HD-Player.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\BlueStacks_msi5\libGLESv2.dll
Report Id: fb547a1c-aede-4476-8326-28a7d9d95579
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

this occurs only on msi app player and bluestacks, while another emulator ie gameloop runs just fine

0 Kudos
Shimul7
Beginner
Sir plz fixed bluestacks fps drop ...recently I couldn't play free fire on high fps...too much lagging..And sir inside bluestacks astc texture doesn't support hardware decoding.....plz sir fixed this issue
0 Kudos
Electro169
Novice

Resize bar is enabled 

i mentioned one thing wrong that the issue is not in directx its openGl issue and the emulator which i am using works properly on opengl but in arc a750 it is crashing i provided log and video of the issue .

Please check this and let me know 

0 Kudos
zeeen
Beginner
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Electro169

Thank you for the information. Based on the log file that you shared with us, the BIOS on your motherboard is outdated, in order to ensure the most optimal compatibility, please visit your motherboard manufacturer's website and update your BIOS to the latest version which seems to be 13.02. Once the BIOS has been updated, reset your BIOS settings to defaults.

I see that you are trying to emulate PUBG Mobile, Does the issue only happen in that game specifically, or can it be replicated with any game/application?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Electro169
Novice

2 Days Ago I updated my bios to 13.02 and the issue is still not fixed . i tried so many emulator but the game is crashing i tried many games but getting no performance or getting crash issue . I tried both OpenGL and DirectX,  in DirectX the game runs but too much input lags,fps fluctuations,crashing but the game run for 5-10min in DirectX and in OpenGL the Game crashes instantly..

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Electro169

Please let's try our latest driver that recently came out the version is 31.0.101.4382, uninstall the current driver using Display Driver Uninstaller and install this latest driver while you are in safe mode.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Electro169
Novice

updated to latest but still facing crash issue 

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Electro169

Thank you for your confirmation. In this case, we will look further at this issue with our team. We will post back once I have an update in case we need more information from you.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Electro169

We were doing some testing with NoxPlayer Emulator and did not experience any issues, Could you please test it and check if there is any issue from your side?

Generally, all software built for Intel architecture will work on Intel graphics. The software developer must address bugs, define software requirements, and confirm compatibility so we would also recommend checking with the developer of your emulator of preference or with each app developer individually.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Electro169
Novice

please do testing on bluestacks i am not facing issue on nox player i am trying to play  battlegrounds mobile india which is supported by bluestacks only  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Electro169

Thank you for the feedback. Allow me to check if we can do some testing on that emulator specifically, cannot make any promises at the moment since as mentioned in our previous post each developer has to add compatibility and support individually to their program but I will post back and let you know once I have an update on this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Electro169

We perform several tests using Bluestacks and tested PUBG, Mortal Kombat, Free Fire, Angry Birds, and Minecraft from whom the only game experiencing crashes is PUBG and all others were working fine. In this case, our advice is that you report this issue to the emulator developers so it can be debugged from their side as the chances for our developer team to pick up this issue are slim since the problem since to be related to the emulator itself and the PUBG game.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Electro169

I see there are no further questions related to this topic so we will proceed to close this thread. Feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,  

Hugo O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
noyon
Beginner

bro what is your problem solved i play pubg in game group i don't crash but fps drops sometimes and fram drop how do you fix this problem if you fixed it please let me know

0 Kudos
zeeen
Beginner
0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

Hola electro169

¿Cuándo empezó el problema? ¿Empezó desde el primer día que recibiste la tarjeta o después de una actualización?

¿Podrías decirme qué problema de bloqueo tienes y en qué versión estás?

Haga lo siguiente: desinstale los controladores de antemano para eliminar posibles errores de conflicto y reinicie la PC,

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000091878/graphics.html 

Vuelve a instalar los drivers de la última versión de Intel Arc de forma personalizada con una instalación limpia, para ver si se ha solucionado o no

https://www.intel.la/content/www/xl/es/download/785597 /intel-arc-iris-xe-graphics-windows.html  

Si sigue igual por favor necesitamos información de la tarjeta gráfica Intel Arc para ver su comportamiento

ejecute y adjunte el informe de la herramienta Intel® System Support Utility para Windows (SSU), que puede encontrar siguiendo los pasos en el enlace

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html 

Saludos

David

0 Kudos
noyon
Beginner

Game likes a lag and playing with open gl doesn't render much glis problem can't play game well pls help emoletor name gameloop 

place  optimize your Intel ARC A750 graphics card in this emoletor

0 Kudos