Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1679 Discussions

Arc 750 graphic card game error

空空
Beginner

bought Sword and Fairy 7 in steam
Every time I hit the devil in this scene, it will crash

Share a short video showing the issue.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXKSKJr22e8  

Share a screenshot of the in-game graphics settings.

>The attached files include the photos 

Is the issue only happening exclusively in that scene? Or does happen in different scenarios?
>only happening exclusively in that scene

Have you tried disabling the ARc GPU and testing only the integrated GPU?
>NO
Is Resizable BAR enabled on your system?
>yes

bought Sword and Fairy 7 in steam
Every time I hit the devil in this scene, it will crash

Using Device Manager disable the integrated GPU and use only the ARC GPU for testing:

Go to device manage > Display adapters

Right-click on the Intel(R) UHD Graphics 730

Click disable.
>invalid

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello 空空

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I understand this is related to your original thread with the title Arc 750 graphic card game error. I will be glad to continue helping with the issue.

I see that you provided most of the information requested in the previous thread, however, I would like to ask you and confirm some details:

For this step "Using Device Manager disable the integrated GPU and use only the ARC GPU for testing" I see that you wrote invalid as the result, Does this mean that the issue happens when only using the ARC GPU as well or does it mean that you were not able to complete this step?

Also, there is a new driver update that recently came out version 31.0.101.4255, please update to this version and check if the same issue happens.

In addition, please share with us an updated version of the log file from the Intel® System Support Utility.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
空空
Beginner

For this step "Using Device Manager disable the integrated GPU and use only the ARC GPU for testing" I see that you wrote invalid as the result, Does this mean that the issue happens when only using the ARC GPU as well or does it mean that you were not able to complete this step?

>use only the ARC GPU for testing

Also, there is a new driver update that recently came out version 31.0.101.4255, please update to this version and check if the same issue happens.

>yes, The video link is already version31.0.101.4255

0 Kudos
MarySimon
Beginner

Thank you for sharing the interesting knowledge. I wish you good health

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello 空空

Thank you for sharing this information with us. Please let's try the following:

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
空空
Beginner

>Update to the latest version as you said (motherboard and GPU)

>Latest Version Video Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu1hY-CMifE  (3:19 Crash occurs)

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello 空空

Thank you for updating your BIOS and for trying the latest driver. Since the issue still happens we will continue checking this issue internally and once I have an update for you I will post back.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello 空空

We continue to investigate and would like to try to replicate it, however, since the issue only happens at an exact point of the game we would like to ask you for the game save files. You would need to go to the following path: C:\Users\%Username\AppData\Local\Pal7\Saved. Create a copy of the folder and attach it so we can further research this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O

0 Kudos
空空
Beginner

The game save archive is provided by the game manufacturer for me to test, but it still crashes

already tried
Game save records No.5~8 will happen crash

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello 空空

Thank you for sharing the saved files with us. We will now continue trying to replicate this issue. Once I have more information for you I will post back. We appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello 空空

Thank you for your patience. We have good news and want to let you know that we have developed a fix for this issue and hope to get it released in the next 2-3 driver updates as we finish setting it up. Please look forward to the next driver updates as they will get this issue fixed. Once again we thank you for the information provided since it help us to improve our Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
空空
Beginner

Thank you, I hope it will be realized soon

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello 空空

This issue was resolved starting with driver version 31.0.101.4314 and we noticed your email confirmation informing us that the issue was resolved for you as well. Since the thread is now resolved we will proceed to close it.

We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to report this issue to us. feel free to open a new thread if you need further assistance with any other issue.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos