Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1658 Discussions

Artifacting using Window+D

Saabjock
Novice

Anybody else seeing corruption similar to heavy artifacting with the new driver 31.0.101.5186 when using Windows+D?

I have been seeing that anomaly and can continuously replicate it since installing the new driver.

It does not happen unless that key combination is used.

I am using an MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC with the latest BIOS with a R7-5800X3D and 32 GB TimeTec DDR4-3600 all at stock settings.

GPU is the A770-16GB LE.

OS is Windows 11.

The driver itself is nice though.

It has fixed a problem brought on by a previoius Intel driver wherein I could not run Assetto Corsa with rain.

The fps have gone from 123 to 198 in that title alone...with no other setting adjustments or Windows updates.

This is genuine performance.

I knew this GPU was capable of good things.

Now...all I need are hotkeys for game capture.

At this point, I don't see the point in loading ARC Control until that gets sorted.

There is nothing else I can use in that suite, that I can't monitor with existing software....HWinfo. etc..

Come on Intel...make that happen.

It has been over a year.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Saabjock, 

Thank you for posting in our community.

We understand that you are having issues with your Intel Arc graphics, as when using Windows+D, an artefact is showing.

In order for me to isolate the issue and provide the best solution, kindly provide the following information:

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Saabjock,

We are checking in with you on the Intel Arc graphics issue we are having in case you have any additional queries or require further explanation. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Saabjock,

We are checking in with you on the artifacting when using Windows+D issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Saabjock,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos