Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1658 Discussions

Big issue with Intel ARK software

wyr6
Beginner

Hi. 

I have a medion x40 machine i9 13600HX 4080rtx graphic, and every time I install Intel ARK on my laptop all the games goes on freeze, shuterring, even sometimes "not responding" when I try to open them. I hope this information will help the developers to fix the software.

PS: also FPS drops.

Cheers.

EDIT: 

Steam Valve platform: Dota2

BattleNet platform: Diablo2R, Diablo3 and Diablo4

Name: Intel® Arc™ Control
Operation: Uninstall
Size: 792 MB
Version: 1.76.5479.0
Publisher: Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Wyr6,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Are you using the 4080 RTX graphics on your system? If yes, why are you using the Intel® ArcTM Control? 

We wanted to inform you that NVDIA has its own application that manages its own graphics card.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Wyr6,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Are you using the 4080 RTX graphics on your system? If yes, why are you using the Intel® ArcTM Control? 

We wanted to inform you that NVDIA has its own application that manages its own graphics card.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
wyr6
Beginner

I figure out few days ago, when I had to reinstall the windows. I didn't install any types of drivers for intel graphic card from the intel webpage, only what I got from Windows update. 

Also on Device Manager/Display Adapters it's show only one graphic card, not both NVIDIA and intel like before (last year). I suppose it doesn't matter, right?

Anyway, all good here! I had no more issues.

Thank you.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Wyr6,

Thank you so much for the response and we appreciate your updates.

By the way, I am truly happy to hear that you are not having any issues with your system anymore.

We will now be closing our case since you will no longer need our assistance. If in the future you will need our assistance again, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos