Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1620 Discussions

Bug nos drives

Gabriel1881
Beginner

Gabriel1881_0-1711425060319.png

Ele fica assim quando eu uso alguns aplicativos, eu estou rodando com o gráfico integrado.
Versão 31.0.101.5379

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Gabriel1881, 

Por favor, esteja ciente de que só podemos apoiá-lo em inglês. Usamos uma ferramenta de tradução web para traduzir essa resposta, portanto, pode haver alguma tradução imprecisa. 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I still need some more information to help you. May I please know the name of this app? To check for hardware issues, are you using an external monitor? If you do, what display configuration/ports are you using? Kindly please also share with us your SSU logs so I can be more familiar with your system specification. If you are using windows, you may download it at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. To further isolate this issue, do you also experience this display when you go in to the BIOS of your system?

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Gabriel1881
Beginner

This is the file with my system information, I am using integrated graphics because my video card broke.
It doesn't just happen in one app, but almost all of them, Destiny 2, Euro Truck Simulator and Anki

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Gabriel1881, 

Thank you for sharing the logs, however, I am still unable to determine your CPU. Would you prefer if we continue our conversation by email to ask for more information about your system? I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Gabriel1881
Beginner

I7 11600H

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Gabriel1881, 

Thank you for letting us know. From the model of the CPU, I can confirm that this is a laptop. However, some details in your logs seemed to have happened due to an incomplete scan. Since this is an OEM device, it might need a specific driver configuration. As such, I kindly ask if you can generate the logs for us again. You may follow this link. Additionally, is the display that you are seeing on your laptop screen, or is it an external monitor? If it is from an external monitor, please share the model and port that you have used. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Gabriel1881, 

How are you doing? I am just checking in about your logs. Please share this information with us so we can better assist you. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Gabriel1881, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos