Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1645 Discussions

Bugs in ARC graphics cards driver version 31.0.101.5382 WHQL

Przemek770-16
New Contributor I

I am reporting general ARC bugs etc Because I want the Alchemist series of Graphics Cards to be better and better in performance in games as well as programs and in stability, I myself have purchased an Intel ARC A770 16GB Limited Edition Graphics Card because I trusted your company and want these cards with each new driver released to be better etc.
Well, and I also have purchased a Notebook with intel i7 1185G7 - intel iRIS Xe GRAPHICS.
So it is safe to say that I have two graphics cards purchased from intel.

General errors occurring in the controller version: 31.0.101.5382 WHQLIntel ARC Graphics 31.0.101.5382.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Przemek770-16,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• Does the issue start only when you update your graphics driver to 31.0.101.5382?
  • What troubleshooting have you already tried? so we can avoid repeating them.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Przemek770-16
New Contributor I

I only report general errors that users reported after installing this driver version 31.0.101.5382.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Przemek770-16,

Thank you so much for your response.

We sincerely appreciate your concerns regarding other customers experiencing problems with the most recent driver, 31.0.101.5382. In regards to that, I will make sure that my team is aware of these kinds of game-related problems when customers install driver 31.0.101.5382, so we can make enhancements for future release drivers.

By the way, could you please let us know if you're experiencing any problems with your system? If that's the case, we wanted to say that we'd be pleased to assist you.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
Przemek770-16
New Contributor I

I, so far, have not encountered any problems.
I am satisfied with the Intel ARC A770 16GB LE GPU.
Thank you for your replies and also have a nice and peaceful and good day.

ACarmona_Intel

Hello Przemek770-16,

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Since we do not have an issue with your ARC A770 16GB LE, we will close this enquiry now. If in the future you will need our assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

By the way, we will continue to enhance our product software and hardware so that our users, like you, will still be satisfied and have the best experience using our products.

Thank you, and have a peaceful and good day too!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos