Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1630 Discussions

Call of Duty Ghosts DX11 Shader Crash

AI_Legion
Beginner

Call of Duty Ghosts: Multiplayer D3D11 crashes after switching to MP from the single player campaign.

The error code is 0x00000006 every time, and points to a random material file. 

I can't show any proof of the crash, other than maybe a screencap of the D3D error popup dialogue box, which would require me to reinstall the game to obtain.

Below is a DxDiag file containing all relevant hardware information for my system.

I would really appreciate if the driver team could investigate this issue, seeing as how it makes the multiplayer and extinction mode unplayable.

Thank you for your diligence and hard work bringing these drivers up to snuff with older and previously unsupported games, folks!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AI_Legion, 

Thank you for posting in the communities and for your words of appreciation. It is our goal to constantly improve our products. While the DXDiag is helpful, we might need to try and replicate this for you, as such, kindly please share with us your SSU logs as well. You may download it using this link:https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. This way, we will be able to identify what driver version is affected and gain more familiarity with your system configuration.

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
AI_Legion
Beginner

As requested, please find attached the SSU logs.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AI_Legion, 

Thank you for sharing us the logs. I can confirm that your BIOS and Graphics drivers are updated. For now, we will investigate this issue internally and give you an update on this thread as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Esteban_Intel

Hi @AI_Legion,

We have been able to reproduce the issue internally and we will be working on a fix. However, please note that due to the current workload of our development teams, this fix might take multiple months. I'll let you know as soon as the fix is available.

0 Kudos