Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics

Crashing

Michael97
Beginner
Hello,
My recently built all Intel gaming rig have been plagued with constant black screen crashing in games.

I've tried a lot of different things to fix this, but I'm starting to think Arc A770 is a crappy gpu.
I know a lot of people have had this issue.

What do I do?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Michael97,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We understand that you are experiencing constant black screen crashing in games, and we are more than happy to help you.

To better assist you, please provide me with the following information:

• What are the affected games?
  • What distribution service do you use to install the games? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)
  • Since this is a new system, did you check if Resizable BAR is enabled?
  • You mentioned that you tried different solutions. Can you give more details about what troubleshooting steps you tried?
  • We want to ask for a report for more details about your system. Please create a system report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Michael97,

We are checking your thread and noticed that you have not replied to us yet. We will wait for the information we requested before, remember that it will help us to better assist you. 

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Michael97,

Since we have not received a response, we will proceed to close the case. If you require further support or need aditional information, please open a new question, as Intel will no longer monitored this thread.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos