Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1596 Discussions

Easy Fix for every DX 9/10/11 Slowdowns on ARC

Radbod
New Contributor I

Hi ,

i found DXVK 2.0 -> a DX to Vulkan Wrapper and instant where Able to Play DX9/10/11 Games with insane Framerates.  For an Example i had massiv Halo Masterchief Collection Stutters. In Halo4 depending on the Scene it went from 119 to 19 fps in some Cases!!! The Use is easy , simply copy all(!) dlls from the Wrapper next to the Game executable and enjoy. In Halo 4 i now have >240fps !

Maybe intel Devs take a look at those dll s and use information for the next Driver Update!

Source : Releases · doitsujin/dxvk (github.com)

1 Solution
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Radbod,

Thanks for your feedback. I have shared the information given. We will pass the information to the corresponding team in charge. Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Radbod

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We appreciate you took the time to share this link and the information. This information may help fellow community members. However, for the community peers that are checking in, it is important to mention that this thread information is not official and may not solve the issue you are experiencing.

On the other hand, we would like to know if there is anything we can help you with. Let me know if you are seeking for support regarding some problem you are experiencing.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Radbod
New Contributor I
My thoughts on this where an implemantation of a Vulkan Wrapper that could help to solve Performance Problems in some older DX 9/10/11 Games, thta could be activated through the ARC Control Settings.
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Radbod,

Thanks for your feedback. I have shared the information given. We will pass the information to the corresponding team in charge. Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Jean O.

Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Radbod,

We're glad to know the information helped. Since you have marked the thread as solved, we will now close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

We really appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos