Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1717 Discussions

Game crashing on intel arc a770 le gpu

Himel
Beginner
I have experienced game crashing in 3 games. One on valorant.I was playing like regular..suddenly my game crash to windows. Next game is forza horizon 5. After loading screen or after palying sometime, my game crashed to windows. And the last one is far cry 6. Sometime it crashes to windows while loading. And sometime it crashes after playing for 1 or 2min. I have attached the video of crashing far cry 6. Thank you
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
27 Replies
Himel
Beginner

I have rtx 3060 before. I used dodi repack file to download the game..beside my valorant game also crash. So now i am afraid to buy games. I have tried every steps like ddu. But the problem for dodi repack or empress repack file crash. I didnt find any crashing issues for those repack games when i used rtx 3060. So whats the problem? Is crack files are problems? My games run on background after crash. No error message. Facing crash from every updates

0 Kudos
Himel
Beginner

sorry for being rude. iam just frsutrated. I use crack file to play offline games. My dying light 2 is empress crack version. Forza and farcry were dodi repak file. I used gtx 1660 super. There were no crashing for those crack files. I tried every way you said like ddu. Now i am afraid to buy games. Previous version of intel arc gave me no error for dying light 2. But now previous version also rack. Whats the problem can you explain? Is there any problem in gpu or driver. The same files run on other cards. But not in this card. What should i do now? here is a video prove

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Himel,

Thank you for getting back to us. We understand that you are feeling frustrated about the matter. However, as mentioned by Bandit8623, there are some crucial details missing that would aid us in investigating your issue. Therefore, kindly share the information that we have previously requested, and which Bandit8623 has listed in their last comment. Thank you.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Himel
Beginner

sorry for being rude. iam just frsutrated. I use crack file to play offline games. My dying light 2 is empress crack version. Forza and farcry were dodi repak file. I used gtx 1660 super. There were no crashing for those crack files. I tried every way you said like ddu. Now i am afraid to buy games. Previous version of intel arc gave me no error for dying light 2. But now previous version also rack. Whats the problem can you explain? Is there any problem in gpu or driver. The same files run on other cards. But not in this card. What should i do now?

0 Kudos
Himel
Beginner

"1-Which distribution service do you use to install the Far Cry 6 game? Dodi repack
{To discard that the issue is due to a driver regression problem, we want to know if the issue started after a Driver update. If so, let us know the latest working driver version.} previous driver also crashed
2-Did you have another graphics card before you installed the Intel Arc graphics adapter? No
3-Were you able to discard the run of the DDU tool? Yes
4-Finally, we would like to know if there is anything special that triggers the crashing issue. No message. onlly crash 

The video prove for dying light 2 . Same was for far cry 6. Dying light 2 is cracked version by empress

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Himel,

Thank you for providing us with all the necessary information. We understand your frustration as multiple games are currently experiencing crashing issues and it has affected your overall experience.

We have successfully tested some of the games you reported with our latest driver 101.4952 and could not reproduce the crashing issue you reported to us. We suspect the difference in our test results may come from the fact we validate using the latest official version for each game title as available in their respective distribution service. We strongly recommend using only the official game builds as they already include all the latest patches and fixes. For now, we will close this report as 'could not reproduce' the issue against the latest game versions

If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Himel
Beginner
It may be for the crack file..but what about 4887 version.it didnt give me crash on dying light 2. But now bot latest and previous driver game crashes like same.what causing the probpem? Can you tell me is it driver problem or hardware problem?at least tell me this..if this is hardware issue. I should claim warrenty. Thank you
0 Kudos