Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

Genshin Impact often lower than 50 FPS ,A730

nwt
Beginner

Genshin Impact cannot reach 100% graphics card usage at 2K high quality, and 1% FPS is often lower than 50 FPS.

win11 23H2 (10.0.22631)

arc A730   Graphics Driver 31.0.101.5444

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, nwt.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

We will need to do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once available. 

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, nwt.

Thank you for patiently waiting.

Experiencing lower-than-expected GPU usage and 1% FPS drops in Genshin Impact at 2K high-quality settings can be influenced by several factors. Here are some steps you can take to potentially improve the situation:

1. Optimize Game Settings: Adjusting certain in-game settings can help. For instance, reducing the shadow quality, lowering anti-aliasing, or adjusting the render resolution can have a significant impact on performance

2. Check for Background Processes: Make sure there are no resource-intensive applications running in the background that could be affecting the game's performance.

3. Power Settings: Set your power plan to 'High Performance' to ensure your system is not conserving energy at the expense of game performance.

4. Game Patches: Sometimes, the game itself may have optimization issues that are resolved in patches, so ensure Genshin Impact is updated to the latest version.

5. System Cooling: Ensure your system cooling is adequate. Overheating can cause the CPU and GPU to throttle, reducing performance.

Additionally, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup. This will allow us to verify that all components are current and to accurately determine the specific make and model of your laptop.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Anglerfish
Novice

Hello, i wish to help you but need more information like CPU MB RAM and if possible HWinfo report also if it's possible try turn on/off Vsync/Gsync and how % your card is running because i have A770 LE and even render res set to 1.5X it can't run at 99% all the time due to 60 FPS limit but that is not your issue i know but FPS cap is weird in this game...but if card is not running below 80% it should be ok there can be reasons for that btw try to increase power limit in Intel ARC Control Panel if it's possible,and about 1% lows...ehm it's not a beast of a card and when a lot of effects going on the screen especially at 1440p even on my A770 LE it drops below 60 sometimes effects in this game can be intense, in my opinion 1440p is a bit much for this guy if you maxed all settings and i know upscaling using in game setting is not an option it's unpleasant to look at and i noticed you are on notebook so there is a fight for power between your cpu and gpu and as VonM mentioned try change power plan...but my guess is CPU and GPU have not enough power and yes temps are a bit high but it should not trottle but there's overall power limit for notebooks and we can't help with that maybe try to disable some CPU cores maybe turn off 4 E-Cores should help in this game because it's drawing 95W i don't know overall power limit specific to your machine but not much power is left for CPU i guess and sorry if this post is a bit messy...

and also want to thank you VonM you are amazing and helped me a lot!

0 Kudos