Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1679 Discussions

HDMI Audio Out Issue.

Blue-Eyed_VibeChecker

I bought a Koorui monitor (all necessary links below) and I can get HDMI audio through it with various consoles, but not on my Arc A380. I've tried HDMI,  and even a HDMI to VGA + 3.5mm adaptor.

I've also tried different HDMI cables, a display port to HDMI adapter because there's no DP on the monitor, but still no luck. HDMI audio isn't even listed on the devices, disabled devices, sounds settings or control panel options.

I'm currently on the latest drivers. (screenshot supplied)

Is there any way to fix this?

Monitor:  KOORUI 22 Inch Computer Gaming Monitor, FHD 1080P Desktop Display with 2 Speakers, 100HZ Ultra Thin Bezel/Eye Care/Ergonomic Tilt, HDMI VGA Ports LED Monitor for PC, VESA Mounting : Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

GPU: ASRock Intel Arc A380 Low Profile 6GB OC GDDR6 : Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Blue-Eyed_VibeChecker, 

I am sorry to hear about this issue with your audio. Would you be able to send us your SSU logs so we can check for possible errors and be more familiar with your configuration. I also noticed the driver you used was 31.0.101.5333, were you able to try the latest 31.0.101.5382 version? How did it go? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve the Audio with your HDMI. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need further assistance in the future please create a new post as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos