Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

Hair textures glitching TLoU

Squirrelsticks
Beginner

I have been getting some weird visual issues during The Last of Us game play. I've noticed weird graphical glitches as in missing hair textures and lines coming off characters coming at me or going to the sky. The key chain figure on Ellie's backpack also goes crazy and starts flying all over the room. I just started the play through on TLoU so this is what I'm experiencing so far. 

Thanks. 

PC specs are:

B550I Aorus motherboard with ReBar enabled

5800X3D -30 on all cores

A770 BiFrost 16GB (BETA driver 4575)

32GB Corsair 3200Mhz ram (XMP enabled)

2x1Tb samsung evo970 and 980pro SSD

Windows build 11 22H2 

OSbuild 22621.1992

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Squirrelsticks

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing textures corruption issues when playing The Last of Us Part 1 on your system.

As a first approach if not done yet try reinstalling the driver 31.0.101.4575 using Display Driver Uninstaller to do a clean installation.

If the issue continues, please share with us the following information so we can better assist:

• Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it to your response to get more information on the hardware configuration.
  • What distribution service was the game downloaded from?
  • Share a screenshot of the in-game graphics settings.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Squirrelsticks

Please let us know if you were able to reinstall the driver on your system and if the issue persisted share with us the information we requested in our previous post so we can further assist with this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Squirrelsticks

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best Regards, 

Hugo O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos