Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1539 Discussions

Intel ARC A770 temp

Tachman1973
Novice

Hi, I'm using Topaz Video enchanced GPU temperature is 76/78 C is it a safe temperature?

9 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Tachman1973,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

I understand you might experience high-temperature problems with Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. We are glad to assist.  

In order to investigate further, Please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System Support and a graphics report (For download go the link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600 ).  

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Tachman1973
Novice

Hello, I am sending the result of this test

0 Kudos
Tachman1973
Novice

Hi, I do not really understand the questions,
I sent a file with information about the hardware and system test
but no help and answer I did not receive so I do not know how to answer the question asked?

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Tachman1973, thank you for the response.

The system report is useful in terms of reproduction of a certain problem/comparing system behavior with alike software driver/firmware, etc

I am still investigating this to provide you with proper information, as soon as ready I will share post some updates. But in general, if you put the hardware component in a highly intensive task like rendering/transcoding is expected the temperature levels rise.

Best regards, 

Luis A.

0 Kudos
Tachman1973
Novice

I understand all this, I work 25 years with video, everything ok. but I have next to rtx'a 37070 Ti and there is at the level of 60 degrees if the temperature in Intel Arc a770 when redering is say about 78/80 degrees is ok, 

there is no problem. The cases are very large and airy, so under this account it is ok. I write only because I have fear whenever I see such temperatures. 

Best regards
0 Kudos
Tachman1973
Novice

Hi, once again I ask if the temp. up to 80 degrees Celsius during GPU calculations is a safe temperature? Best regards

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Tachman1973,

Thank you for your patience.

As soon as possible, let me investigate further to provide accurate information.

Best regards,

Luis A.

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Tachman1973,

I appreciate your patience, in the investigation of the concern. That temperature is considered normal, The threshold for this Intel® Arc Graphics is 90 C.

I will remain attentive if you have a comment about it?

Best regards,

Luis A.

LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello Tachman1973, 

Greetings

Upon checking, looks you don’t have additional concerns and we have provided accurate information about temperature level for your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. This thread will no longer be monitored. If you need further support, please post a new question to provide assistance.     

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos