Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

Intel Arc A750: Issues with game "Counter-Strike 2"

jxn
Novice

Hi, I wanted to make a post since I didn't specifically see a post about issues with the CS2 limited beta. My issues consist of graphical glitches when loading into games (premier mode/matchmaking/practice), and it seems very inconsistent because these glitches don't happen every time (but still most of the time). The glitch itself is a partly frozen screen, except for the mini-map and other hud elements, e.g time, and game sounds, which work normal.

What I have done to remedy this frozen screen is to have closed the application and relaunched from the steam launcher, which becomes quite the hassle to have to do nearly every game I play.

This seems to be happening only on my system, as my friend don't own Intel graphics in their PCs, and run the game effortlessly. I lean towards it being a driver issue on the A750, but I can't be sure.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jxn
Novice

I attached a screenshot if it is of any help.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello jxn

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communites. We know this is a highly anticipated game and that is important for players like you that the game works as good as possible.

We are open to checking graphical glitches for any game, however, for this one specifically the game has not been released yet and is currently under a BETA state, more importantly the purpose of a BETA is to report issues to the developer so they can fix as much as possible before the official release, Valve has listed instructions to report issues under their support Q&A for this game, please check it in the following link:

Counter-Strike 2 Limited Test

In case the issue continues to happen after the official release, feel free to open a new topic so we can take a further look at this problem, in the meantime, please report and contact Vave for further support.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello jxn

I see no further questions related to this topic. As advised in our previous post, please continue to report the issues to the game developer so they can work on fixes before the official release of Counter-Strike 2, however, if the issue persists from your side once the game has been launched do no hesitate in contacting us back so we can assist.

We will now be closing this thread, you can open a new topic in case you need further support with any other issue.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos