Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1711 Discussions

Intel Arc A750 Metahuman Failed

Diego_Avalos
Beginner

Hello good day, there is a problem with the Arc A750 in Unreal Engine when I use Metahuman Identity, when I get to the part of: Track Markers (Active Frame). Failed, the green guides do not appear, I can't continue and in the Output Log it appears: Tracking process failed.

I already updated All the drivers on my pc including my Intel Arc a750, reinstalled my windows 10, I tried it on windows 11, and the error continued.

And out of curiosity I tried it with the integrated graphics of my Intel core i9-13900k. What would be the: UHD Graphics 770 And I couldn't believe it. But it worked, very slow, because they are not powerful, but it worked, but my Intel arc a750 does not.

Captura de pantalla (40).pngCaptura de pantalla (42).pngSo if you want your Intel arc a750 to be able to compete with the nvidia, because in case it is not solved, I won't be left with more than buy me a nvidia. Please, I would appreciate it if you could solve it, because for this I bought it and it failed.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NormanS_Intel

Hello Diego_Avalos,

We appreciate that you have opened a service ticket through our web portal and we will keep helping you through this channel now. Therefore, we will close this community case accordingly to avoid any confusion.

Thank you for understanding. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Diego_Avalos
Beginner

Hello Norman, thank you for everything, let's hope it is resolved. In passing, I am also reporting another Unreal Engine problem, which would be in the latest version that has just been released, 5.4.

The problem is similar. UHD Graphics can do what the Arc can't.

Captura de pantalla (43).jpgCaptura de pantalla (47).pngOnly in this case it is not a part of the program, but the entire program.

The Arc cannot run Unreal Engine 5.4, cashed before I could open it. I report all this to you so that this card comes to an end: Serve.

And you will never achieve it if no one tells you about it, more than complaining it is so that together we can achieve it.

Greetings. And I am open to any news.

0 Kudos