Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

Intel Arc a, 770,16 gb World of warcraft Textures issues

Benny666
Beginner

At WOW Dragonflight lots of glitching textures. DX 12. If i turn on dx 11 textures looks well but have low fps. Would u fix that? Thanks! 

0 Kudos
11 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Benny666, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I would like to apologize for the delay in our response. Can you provide more details about the texture issues in the game? Is there a specific moment in the game wherein this issue occurred? You may also provide a screenshot so we can be more familiar. Additionally, please send us your SSU logs so we can check for possible errors and check your specifications as well. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Benny666
Beginner

this textures should be transparent i guess

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Benny666, 

Thank you for sharing this information. Upon checking, I can see that you already have the latest version of our graphics driver . I did some research and I can confirm that we have received this issue before in the Death Stranding game. I want to check if it is applicable in your game as well, I kindly ask for you try uninstalling the graphics driver using the Display Driver Uninstaller to make sure older versions will be removed before installing the latest 31.0.101.5382. Let me know if this works for you.

If the issue still persists after doing this step, kindly please let me know so we can further investigate this for you. Additionally, please also include the model of your power supply in the post. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Benny666,

How are you doing? Is the issue still persisting in world of Warcraft? I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Benny666
Beginner

Hello again! So i used this DDU method and it fixed my diver update issue but i still see same visual issues at Warcraft . 

My power supply:  Azerty red power 700W, 2 x 6+2 pin for GPU and 4 pin + 4 pin for CPU.

Current driver version is 31.0.101.5444

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Benny666, 

Thank you for letting us know about this result. We want to try and replicate this for you. As such, please share with us a screenshot of your game settings, this way we can be more accurate with the replication. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
Benny666
Beginner

I was change every option in the game, but nothing changes. Except switching dx from 12 to 11. But as i said too low fps.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Benny666, 

I am sorry to hear about this results. We will proceed in checking this internally for you and update this thread once a solution is available. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Benny666, 

Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon coordinating with my team we want to delve deeper into this matter for you. If you can share with us the outcome of the following , we would really appreciate it: 

1. Disable the V-Sync.

2. Reduce the Texture Filtering.

Could you also share with us the FPS value that you are experiencing when using DirectX 11 and 12?

I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
Benny666
Beginner

1. Disable the V-Sync. - Nothing

2. Reduce the Texture Filtering. - Nothing 

Fps: 

dx11- (30-40) playing, (60-75) static (Freezing a bit too)

dx12- (65-75) playing, (75-75) static

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Benny666, 

Thank you for cooperating with us while we investigate this case for you. We will continue investigating this internally for you and get back to you as soon as possible.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos