Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1540 Discussions

Is Intel arc graphics best for gaming?

MorrisSam
Beginner

Explain Intel arc graphics best for gaming.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
edwinjoe
Beginner

On the off chance that a game backings DX12 or Vulkan, you're reasonable in extraordinary hands with the Bend A750, however Intel's drivers could in any case disrupt everything. Execution is very great, however, for a $289 card in most fresher games.
Intel Circular segment 7 GPUs truly love advancement — equipment, however APIs like DirectX12 and Vulkan, as well. The top-level Circular segment A770 can totally crush the opposition in improved games running those advanced designs APIs. In titles like Metro Departure and Borderlands 3, Curve gives a critical presentation elevate contrasted with the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 and AMD Radeon RX 6600, the two at 1080p and 1440p.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"Is Intel arc graphics best for gaming?"

No, not at the present time.  Just my opinion, of course.

I would look at sites that do comparisons, like Toms Hardware and PC World.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
powerarmour
Valued Contributor II
No, it's like using a spoon to butter bread instead of a knife at the moment, it'll do the job, but it's not quite in the right shape yet.
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel

Hello MorrisSam

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. We appreciate your interest in our latest products Graphics products.

If I may jump into the conversation we would like to mention that Intel is positioning the Arc A750 and A770 as an affordable and efficient solution for 1080/1440p gaming and we are working hard on improving the gaming experience through constant driver updates. An example would be our recent driver release. Refer to https://game.intel.com/us/stories/intel-arc-gpus for more information. We always welcome to check 3rd party reviews so you can make an educated decision when purchasing your next hardware solution.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos