Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1612 Discussions

Playing RDR2, there is a possibility that the screen will be black and the system will restart

Jamas94
New Contributor I

Jjust playing games normally, no overclocking, and the temperature is not high,at present, only this game will restart with a black screen without any error prompts

I am using ARC A770 16G LE version   the driver version is 31.0.101.4032

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_Q_Intel

Hello Jamas94,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Arc communities.

We understand the issue that you experiencing with your Intel® Arc™ and your game, we will try our best to provide you with a solution for this issue.

To start please help us gather the following information:

• Do you have the resizable bar feature enabled?

in case you are not familiar with this feature please refer to the following article:

What Is Resizable BAR and How Do I Enable It?https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000090831/graphics.html

• Upon the game crash / prior to the restart do you get any sort of error message?

• Are you currently running the game on DirectX12 or Vulkan?

Best regards,  

Robert Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Jamas94,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Jamas94,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos