Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1708 Discussions

Problems with Throne and Liberty on Intel Arc A770

Meoon
Beginner

Hello, while playing the game at any graphics settings very small FPS, with the video card loaded at 10-15% and the processor at 100%. I have the latest version of drivers installed. At the same time I am playing Red Dead Redemption 2 at max graphics settings safely

PC specifications:
CPU: I5 12400F
RAM: 32 GB DDR5 5600 Mhz
GPU: Intel Arc A770 8G

System requirements of Throne and Liberty I will attach as a screenshot

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Meoon,

Thank you for posting back in the Intel Communities. We see that you are still having issues with the Throne and Liberty game.

As we mentioned in your original thread the game is currently in its early access phase. This implies that the game developer is still working on refining the last details before the game's official release. If you encounter any problems with the game, it's best to report them to the developer. They may be able to address the issue through subsequent updates before the official release. In the event that the developer determines that the problem is caused by the graphics driver, we'll be more than happy to assist you further.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Meoon
Beginner

I wrote to the technical support of NCsoft, who developed Throne and Liberty. I have attached a screenshot of the response as a screenshot

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Meoon,

Thank you for the information provided. We understand that you have contacted the game developer, Ncsoft, and you attached their response. Unfortunately, we are unable to translate the screenshot attached to the thread. Let us know if the game developer has determined that the issue is caused by the graphics driver. If not, our recommendation is to report the issue to the game developer, as the game is on early access. If the game developer determines that the problem is with the Intel driver, we will continue to assist you.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Meoon
Beginner

NCsoft was told to contact the hardware vendor

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Meoon,

We see that the recommendation from the game developer is to contact the hardware vendor. Let us look into this and we will get back as soon as we have more information.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Meoon,

Before we look further into your issue, we would like to ask for the game distribution service you used to install the game (Steam, Microsoft Store, Epic Games, Game Pass).

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Meoon
Beginner

The official launcher from Ncsoft "Purple" (https://ncpurple.com/)

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Meoon,

Thank you for the new details. We will proceed to resume our investigation on this matter, and we will be posting back as soon as we have more details.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Meoon,

After investigating the issue, we have discovered that the game has not yet been fully released and may be restricted in certain areas. As previously mentioned, it would be best for you to provide all feedback to the game developer for further assistance. While they have suggested contacting the graphics card manufacturer, they may be able to provide a faster solution if the issue is related to the beta version of the game. We are here to continue assisting you, and if they determine that the issue is related to the graphics driver, we can work together to find a solution.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Meoon,

Since we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread. Note that our recommendation is to pass the feedback to the game developer, as the game is still on Beta release. If you require additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos