Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

Reporting on Intel Arc's cyberpunk 2077 errors. In version 31.0.101.5186 WHQL

MikeChen123
Beginner

When I use the latest driver version: 31.0.101.5186 and play Cyberpunk 2077, the game goes black screen. My monitor is connected via a DP port. However, when I roll back to the previous driver version, I can play the game without any issues.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, MikeChen123.

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communites. I know not getting any signal output/black screen from your system can be the cause of concern, but let me help you with that. I would advise taking a look at the physical causes of the issue and testing different cables and different ports on your GPU, if you are using DisplayPort connections, please try to test with HDMI, or vice versa. May I know, if have you tried to reset your BIOS default settings? Resetting the BIOS back to the default settings improves the working of the motherboard by changing the settings to factory defaults. 

Also, since Intel has the latest version of the Intel Arc A750 graphics driver (31.0.101.5186), may I know if you encountered the issue (black screen) on the other games too?

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, MikeChen123.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post? We are checking in with you regarding some questions that might help us to find the exact solution.

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
MikeChen123
Beginner

Yes, it worked fine.
When I reinstalled with DDU, it was restored.
I'm sorry it took me so long toreply, These days it's been very stable.

0 Kudos
JayB_Intel

Hi MikeChen123,

We are glad to know you found a solution, thank you for taking the time to share this fix, and hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar behavior. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best regards,

Jay B.

0 Kudos