Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1620 Discussions

Shader issue in Prepar3D v5.3 (Arc A770)

FurryMLG
Novice

Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v5 3_28_2024 7_00_22 PM.pngLockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v5 3_28_2024 7_01_14 PM.png

Driver Version is 31.0.101.5379

Game is also unable to render any times other than Noon

.cfg settings are attached in the .txt file

0 Kudos
15 Replies
FurryMLG
Novice

Aircraft is also the Ifly 737 MAX 8 V1.0.1.0

0 Kudos
FurryMLG
Novice
0 Kudos
FurryMLG
Novice

Updated to 31.0.101.5382, issues still persist

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello FurryMLG,

Thank you for posting in the communities and sharing the troubleshooting you have tried. These are very helpful information as well. Before we coordinate this with our team, kindly please share with us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your system configuration. You may download it at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you!

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

FurryMLG
Novice

I'd be more than happy too!

I know you'll make it right

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello FurryMLG, 

Thank you for sharing with us the logs. By the way, just to make sure we are on the same page, when you mention that the game is unable to render any other times other than Noon, do you mean to render a game, the time on the Prepar3D v5.3 must be noon? Please provide a short description of the issue that you are experiencing, this will enable us to correctly identify the troubleshooting steps to take. If you experience any error message in the game, please let us know as well. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you. 

Ramyer M.

FurryMLG
Novice

I meant if I change the time to other than the default time (noon) in the startup menu, it crashes, AND if I attempt to change the time whilst I am in the simulator, it crashes. This issue also affects the weather in the startup menu

I also discovered If I attempt to change the airport through the menu, it crashes. The only way I can change the airport, time, or weather in the startup menu is if I load a scenario with a different Time, Weather, and/or Airport.

I do not experience any error messages whatsoever, the game just closes itself

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello FurryMLG, 

Thank you for letting us know about this. I will proceed in coordinating this with our team for further investigation. I'll get to back to this thread once a solution is available. 

Ramyer M. 

FurryMLG
Novice
0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello FurryMLG,

Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking with my team, we want to make sure of the error message that you are receiving. Were you able to capture it? Are you receiving error messages such as "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG"? If you haven't you may share with us the event viewer logs of your system so we can check the error that happens prior to crashing. This way we can provide the appropriate troubleshooting steps. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you! 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
FurryMLG
Novice

I have not gotten any "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG" errors, nor do I get any errors.

this is what happens when I change the airport.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello FurryMLG, 

Apologies for the delay in my response. Thank you for sharing with us the information. Since you are not receiving the same message, it is best if we investigate this further and as such, I will proceed in coordinating this with our team and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
FurryMLG
Novice

updated to v5445, issues still persist

0 Kudos
FurryMLG
Novice

Thank you

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello FurryMLG, 

Thank you for letting us know about this result . We will continue on investigating this for you and get back on this thread as soon as possible. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos