Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1681 Discussions

Use HDMI Port on Graphics card as a HDMI eARC

Yuenight
Novice

Question is it possible for the Intel Arc Graphics card to be able to use the DisplayPort for the graphics and then the HDMI port on the card to be able to plug in a soundbar using HDMI eARC. It would be great to turn the graphics card HDMI port into an eARC port as most monitors don't have a HDMI earc. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Yuenight, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. To be more specific with our answers, may we please know the model of your Soundbar, Monitor and Intel Arc Graphics card? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Yuenight, 

Were you able to see my previous post? I am just looking for an update on the model of your soundbar, monitor, and Intel Arc Graphics card. Feel free to post it here so we can answer you specifically. Thank you. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Yuenight, 

I hope everything is ok in your end. We have not heard a response in the past few days and as such, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you have future inquiries, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos