Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1679 Discussions

WWE 2K24 crashing on ARC 770 16 GB

Nyalmo
Beginner

The game keeps crashing, sometimes without providing any message, sometimes with the words "device removed error".
All drivers are correctly installed at the latest version without any type of conflict. Changing the game's graphics settings is useless.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Nyalmo.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

This error might have been caused by corrupted/ outdated graphics drivers. I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the graphics models, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Nyalmo
Beginner

Hi, ok, but is a waste of time. The game doesn't work with arc's graphic cards. 

Internt it's full of people with the same problem as me...

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Nyalmo.

Thank you for your response.

Receiving an error message 'device removed error,' leading to game crashes.

I would like to know if you're encountering this type of message:

VonM_Intel_0-1717037166188.png

We'll investigate the issue further and provide an update on this thread once we have more information.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Nyalmo
Beginner

Yes, this message appears all the time, but it's nothing new. Just do an online search to learn that it affects all owners of an ARC graphics card who play wwe 2k24

0 Kudos