Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1711 Discussions

When I play LostArk there was blurred screen

TheBerserkerzzz
Beginner

I'm used the intel arc770,and my graphics veiwion is 4146,when I played LostArk,when I sailing,at the top of my screen there was some black shadow shining,Through the videos that I recorded you guys can see the  situation,also 770's FPS is Not even as good as my old nvidia 1060,Hope that arc770 can improved,thank you。

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheBerserkerzzz

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing issues when playing Lost Ark on your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics.

As a first approach to this issue, please update your driver to the latest version 30.0.101.4255, and check if the same issue persists.

If the issue continues to happen, please share with us the following information:

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
TheBerserkerzzz
Beginner

Hello Hugo

First of all,thank you for replying to my message.

I already update my driver to the latest version 30.0.101.4255,and the problem is still there.

1.My resizable bar is enabled on my system.

2.the screenshot of in-game settings and the log file I put them down.

I hope that it can be improved in the near future.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheBerserkerzzz

Thank you for sharing the information with us. Allow me to pass this to our team, I will post back in case I need more information from you or once I have an update.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheBerserkerzzz

Thank you for your patience. We have not been able to reproduce this issue since it seems it specifically happens when sailing and the feature is not available until pretty advanced in the game. Would you be willing to share your account details with us so we can test and continue reproducing the issue? In case you want to share the game account details, let us know so we can send a private message to you so you can reply with the information, do not post it in the forum.

In addition, Could you please update to the latest driver version 31.0.101.4335, and check if the issue still happens?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheBerserkerzzz

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheBerserkerzzz

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello TheBerserkerzzz

Before closing this thread, we just want to let you know that this is a Directx9 game that we are working towards improving on upcoming driver releases, however, there is no estimated time for these updates to come out and we can't promise any specific outcome, but know that this is something we are working on.

Best Regards,

Hugo O

0 Kudos