Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

While playing Tank OF THE World, suddenly the graphics card doesn't work

denggelasi001
Beginner

While playing Tank OF THE World, suddenly the graphics card doesn't work,graphics card light OFF and Computer motherboard light VGA on.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello denggelasi001,

Thank you for participating in our Community.

When the problem occurs are you able to get back into Windows or you need to do a hard reboot? I'm asking this because it is not 100% clear if the entire computer is crashing or if it is only the game World of Tanks.

Have you checked if there are any crash dump files generated after the issue occurs? If so, please share them with us. You may follow the steps in this link:https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/Need-help-Reporting-a-bug-or-issue-with-Arc-GPU-PLEASE-READ-THIS/m-p/1494429#M5057 

Finally I need more information to be helpful here... please run the Intel SSU so I can get details about your computer configuration (this tool can also log some system errors in case there are any). You may use this link to download:https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/While-playing-Tank-OF-THE-World-suddenly-the-graphics-card-doesn/m-p/1572327#M12366

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
denggelasi001
Beginner

thank you for answer me

The shop who selling graphics cards to me take the graphics cards  return to factory for repair .

but he don't know the problem of graphics cards.

I have collected the information I can now, hoping it will be useful.

0 Kudos
denggelasi001
Beginner

- 硬件环境 -

显卡:A750 Photon 8G OC W

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 六核

主板:微星 B450M MOTRAR(MS-7B89)

主板BIOS版本:7B89v1I

内存:16GB DDR4 2133MHz

Resizable BAR 已开启:是

是否超频(CPU/内存/显卡):否

电源的品牌型号:酷冷至尊GX650W 非模组金牌

- 系统环境 -

Arc独立显卡驱动版本:31.0.101.5186

操作系统版本:Windows 11 专业版 23H2/22631.3155

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello denggelasi001,

Thank you for sharing these details.

I reviewed the data you submitted and from the Intel SSU I see this was collected while the computer was using the RX 580. For the most accurate information please share the report when using your Arc A750 GPU.

The Windows Event log shows errors but none is related to Intel Arc Graphics drivers or components related to it, hence it makes me wonder if the issue is more on the OS side. Can you test with a clean OS installation once you get your Arc GPU back?

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello denggelasi001, 

I am just checking in if you were able to get your Arc GPU back. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello denggelasi001, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response from you, we will proceed in closing this case. In case you need future assistance, feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos