Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Account deactivated due to observed prohibited use

mentat
Beginner

Good day

I started using dev cloud today, but within an hour I received the email that my account was deactivated due to observed prohibited use.

I did not do anything of the sort. Please assist in resolving.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Morne,

Upon further investigation, we believe our automated system was triggered by a false positive. I have unblocked your account and you should be able to register again. Please let me know if you have any issues registering for an Intel Developer Cloud for the Edge account.

To help us improve our automated system, could you please share additional information about what you were trying to achieve and what commands were executed?

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AayushiR_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Please provide us below details to resolve your issue.

1. Could you please let us know which DevCloud you are using (oneAPI/Edge/FPGA)?
  2. Could you please share your user Id (uxxxx).
  3. What kind of application you are trying to run in Intel DevCloud.

Thanks,

Aayushi

0 Kudos
mentat
Beginner

Hi

Thanks for the response:

1. Edge bare metal

2. msupra

3. Jupityer training material, setting up python environment.

Regards

Morne

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Morne,

Upon further investigation, we believe our automated system was triggered by a false positive. I have unblocked your account and you should be able to register again. Please let me know if you have any issues registering for an Intel Developer Cloud for the Edge account.

To help us improve our automated system, could you please share additional information about what you were trying to achieve and what commands were executed?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
mentat
Beginner

Hi Jesus

Thanks for the update. I will let you know if I have any further issues.

Regards

Morne

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Morne,

I see you have successfully registered for an Intel Developer Cloud for Edge account. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos