Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Already an intel developer account error when signing in

mike02
Novice

I created a dev cloud account many months ago, but never used it. Today I tried logging in again using these steps:

1. Visiting https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/
  2. I get a message that Developer cloud enrollment is required
  3. Click on Enroll now
  4. Get a message "You are already enrolled in Intel developer Cloud - Click here to complete provisioning of your account
  5. Clicked the link which takes me to page "Intel developer Cloud Account Activation"
  6. A welcoming message briefly displays but is then replaced with the message "There is already an Intel Developer Cloud account associated with this email."  For assistance resolving account issues, visit the Intel Developer Cloud Forum.

Please help me to resolve this issue so I can log in

Thanks

Michael

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

As per our internal discussion glad to know that your issue is resolved and you are now able to login to the DevCloud and run one of the samples. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

As per our internal discussion glad to know that your issue is resolved and you are now able to login to the DevCloud and run one of the samples. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos