Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Connection timed out

Mgiwara
Beginner

Hey.. I had successfully built my container in Intel dev cloud  container playground. When I was running my project, I got connection timed out errors. Please, this is not an error from my side but from your side. I would be grateful getting this fixed

Screenshot is attached.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi Mgiwara,

Thank you for reaching to us.

Please share the following details for further investigation from our end:

1. Are you launching a bare metal environment from the Container Playground?
  2. Does the same issue occurs when running from JupyterLab environment?
  3. Please share detailed steps (commands used, codes, etc.) on how to reproduce the issue.
  4. A minimal Python script for reproduction of the issue.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Mgiwara
Beginner

1. No

2. Maybe yes

3. Just run or build anything on Intel container playground that requires network. Your services ain't giving any network to me in container playground.

Man this **bleep** is happening from more than a **bleep** month, your team hasn't fixed this, such a shame man, this is the limit of patience:(

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Mgiwara,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I've escalated this case to the relevant teams for further investigation and will update you at the earliest.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Mgiwara,

Thank you for your patience.

We require a few more detailed information regarding this issue:

1. Could you clarify what services is your container playground connecting to?
  2. What is the pyprogram trying to reach?

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Mgiwara
Beginner
1. My container playground in trying to connect to pyrogram, which requires a proper internet connection. Pyrogram is a library made in python which helps us to program a telegram bot in python.
2. The "Pyrogram" needs an internet connection which is not given to me in container playground. Whenever it tries to establish a connection with telegram API, it fails and returns with "Connection timed out".
Pyrogram works all good with your intel dev cloud bare metal environment because you provide internet connection there.
I am using container playground since last year. Such connection issues werent earlier. They started just after the container playground got out of "under maintenance" phase.

I hope I will soon get internet access in container playrgound.

Thanks, intel.
0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Mgiwara,

Thank you for the clarification.

I've escalated this case to the relevant teams with the provided information for further investigation and will update you at the earliest.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos