Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1666 Discussions

Errors in Creating an unsigned.aocx file by openssl manager with Arria 10 GX

GanyongMo
Beginner

Hi,

I hope this messages finds you well.

According to this process 3.7.1.2.2. Example: Creating an Unsigned .aocx File Using OpenSSL... (intel.com), I wanted to create an unsigned.aocx file by openssl manager with the board Arria 10 GX in Intel DevCloud which is FPGA for OpenCL

I got this problem in the file /glob/development-tools/versions/fpgasupportstack/a10/1.2.1/inteldevstack/a10_gx_pac_ias_1_2_1_pv/opencl/opencl_bsp/linux64/libexec/sign_aocx.sh 

GanyongMo_0-1662921296694.png

I think I have no right to refine it, because I was fail when I tried to do it.

GanyongMo_1-1662921485482.png

GanyongMo_2-1662921545533.png

Could you please correct it? The exact location is showed as above red arrow, and if you want more information about this problem I didn't mention, please no hesitate let me know. Thank you very much!!

Best Regards,

Ganyong

0 Kudos
3 Replies
hareesh
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for late responding. if don't mind can you pls give lite bit more information about wherever you marked in the above fig. exactly what is the problem in that location?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
GanyongMo
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for your responded, I think I have figured out some solutions to solve this problem, the first one is I selected another node to try it again, then we need to notice that the name of .aocx file cannot include the character like underscore, or it will report errors when we try to create the unsigned .aocx file.

Anyway, thanks again!

Best Regard,

Ganyong

0 Kudos
hareesh
Employee

Hi,

So your problem has solved. i am closing the case. if you have any queries please open the new case.

Thank you,

0 Kudos