Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1673 Discussions

Failing to provision exisiting devcloud account

EShar1
Beginner

Hello,

I am trying to connect to an existing devcloud account which I did not use for a while.

I get a message that I already enrolled and then moved to an activation page, there I get the following error prompt:

EShar1_0-1688991024870.png

My Intel user id is elhanan.sharon@easx.co.il

Can you advise how to resolve this issue?

Best regards,

Elhanan.

0 Kudos
17 Replies
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have informed the concerned team regarding this issue. We will get back to you soon with an update.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

1. Try to login to your account from here https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi, via incognito mode in your browser.
  2. If you are able to do it, Then it might be issue due to cookies in your current browser. Please try to clear that and try again.

Let us know if the issue still persists. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
EShar1
Beginner

Hello Rajashekar,

I tried to login to my account here: https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi via private mode at firefox browser and also via incognito mode via google-chrome browser. I get the same error prompt reported above.

I am happy to deploy any other advice to resolve this issue.

Best regards,

Elhanan.

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi Elhanan,

That's unfortunate and we're looking into this.

I hope you cleared the cookies and tried logging in via normal mode also.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
EShar1
Beginner

Hello Rajashekar,

Yes, confirming I used the google-chrome browser, first cleared the cookies and then tried logging in via normal mode also.

Got the same behaviour reported above.

Would it be reasonable to reset my devcloud/oneapi account so I can re-create it?

Best regards,

Elhanan.

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

We have sent an email with a set of instructions to your registered Devcloud account. Please check and revert back to the same.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
EShar1
Beginner

Hello Rajashekar,

I followed the instructions sent by you and replied back with the request iframe text,

sharing it here for our convenience:

<iframe id="salesforceIframe" style="display: block; width: 100%; max-width: 1170px; height:700px; margin:auto; border:none;" src="https://sforms.intel.com/Devcloud/?username=elhanan.sharon@easx.co.il&amp;Email=elhanan.sharon@easx.co.il&amp;enterpriseId=300000675444&amp;firstName=Elhanan Sharon&amp;lastName=&amp;Country=IL&amp;organization=Eastronics&amp;devtype=Other&amp;hpcworkloads=YES&amp;aitraining=&amp;aiinference=YES&amp;referringURL=https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud-enrollment/account-provisioning.html"></iframe>

Best regards,

Elhanan.

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

Can you now register with your email address at https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi and let us know if you are still facing the issue.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
EShar1
Beginner

Hello Rajashekar,

Same issue when using Firefox web browser.

When using google-chrome, I am failing to pass the Microsoft authentication page: I get to the page requesting me to send a code to my mailbox, however after clicking the "send code" button, the page is not changed to allow entering the code.

In both web browsers I cleared the cookies prior to the trials.

Can you advise how to proceed to have progress?

Best regards,

Elhanan

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

Can you try using the "use your password instead" method instead of "send code to your mailbox", and let us know if you are still facing issue.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Good day to you.

We have not heard back from you. Is your issue resolved with the above information? If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others to follow a similar process.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
EShar1
Beginner

Hello Rajashekar,

I am sure I answered your previous direction, I believe to have evidence for it.

Anyway, I tried to use the password methodology, still having the same issue.

I consulted the Intel FAE whome I am working with, and after confirming the issue, he asked me to send him *.har file which cab be produced by google-chrome web-browser - it holds recording of all network activity regarding the web-browser during the issue re-production.

I am waiting for feedbacks.

If you have further advices, I am happy to try, however take into account I am able to take action starting August 20 - currently I am on vacation.

Hence, till then, please keep this query open.

Best regards,

Elhanan

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, 

This is a follow-up that Dev team is still working on it and will get back to you once we've an update or workaround. Sorry about this inconvenience.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
EShar1
Beginner

Hello Rajashekar,

Any update about this issue?

Best regards,

Elhanan.

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi @EShar1 ,

Thank you for your patience, Dev team has resolved the issue from their side. 

Kindly try logging in from your side here https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi  

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Good day to you.

We have not heard back from you, are you able to login into your account? Kindly let us know if you are facing any issue.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos